Yes, he is! It is time for us to talk about the one thing we all dread.... Christmas shipping deadlines. 😒 Can't we just always have same day delivery?? Well, not yet at least. In the meantime, here is our Christmas shipping schedule:
- USPS First Class Package: Ship by December 18th.
- USPS Priority Mail: Ship by December 19th.
- USPS Priority Mail Express: Ship by December 23rd.
- UPS Next Day Air: Ship by December 23rd.
Ship by means that the product needs to be in the hands of the delivery service on that date for it to be delivered on December 24th. 5pm EST. is the cut off times for each day. This is due to the delivery carriers’ hours. For instance, if you order at 5pm EST we will not be able to get to the carrier on time. Please allow about an hour of processing time specifically on the last few days before Christmas.
So, now that we resolved that, let’s talk about why there are two different services available for the ship by December 23rd option.
- USPS Priority Mail Express: This is an overnight to 2-day guaranteed delivery. Overnight deliveries happen in most cases but there are some factors that may delay your package. If you frequently have delivery delays or live very far from us here in Salem, MA, then you may experience a delay.
- UPS Next Day Air: This is a guaranteed overnight delivery service. Your package will not be delayed and will be delivered the next day.
Now on to our schedule! We normally operate Mon-Sat with limited hours. For the next few weeks, we will be working late hours to ensure packages are ready to get into the carriers’ hands within the same day if possible. If you have any questions about this schedule or need a more realistic date based on your location, feel free to contact us! - firstname.lastname@example.org